Monday, September 2, 2013

Jodi Sta. Maria and Thirdy for Magnolia Fruit Drink TVC

Mommies know well enough that kids need their energy to cope with their multiple activities. Jodi and Thirdy share their secret to a masiglang (energetic) kid -- Magnolia Fruit Drink. I caught the commercial airing on TV while having lunch at home with my family.



The powdered fruit drink comes in a zesty refreshing calamansi flavor. This would be delicious on a hot day.


Production takes awhile to set up, so Thirdy has his nails cleaned while waiting for his take and mom Jodi finishes hair and make-up.



Given the tediousness of taping, I'm always amazed by the energy children have on set. It takes a special disposition, patience, and discipline to just keep going! :) 




Hmmm. Maybe I should have taken a few sips to give myself some energy ;p Share the sigla!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...