Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jodi Sta. Maria for Purefoods Fun Stuff Nuggets

Aaaaand it's out! I've been passing by the Purefoods Fun Stuff billboards we worked on featuring Jodi Sta. Maria and her precocious, active son Thirdy. I took this one along Quezon Avenue this afternoon.


Sidney and I enjoyed sourcing the outfits for this ad as the client specified the use of bright colors. For Thirdy, we picked a wide-stripe colored shirt and red-orange shorts while we chose a dress in teal for Jodi. Everything had to be approved by the client and agency first, of course.

In case you're wondering, Jodi's beautiful make-up was done by the talented Krist Bansuelo. I really can't help but stare at her on this billboard; you might even call it a girl-crush! I must say, having worked with Jodi for several projects now, her inner beauty is lovelier than what you see onscreen or on print. Her kindness, humor, and professionalism are just some characteristics I admire about her.

Have a blessed week ahead, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...