Monday, May 6, 2013

Lea Salonga and Daughter Nicole on the Cover of Working Mom May 2013

I shrieked when Sidney told me the news. "We're styling your idol this weekend."

Lea Salonga of Miss Saigon and Les Miserables fame, Disney princess, and international star. I was both excited and slightly daunted to meet her.


Unfortunately, I wasn't able to go to the shoot as it was moved a few days later, when I had already left with my family for our vacation during Holy Week :( Still, I'm looking forward to working with her in future shoots!



Inside page shows Lea and daughter Nicole just hanging around at home in Gingersnaps clothing.


Moms, grab a copy from newsstands now ;)

2 comments:

  1. -How cute XD...the most recent picture of Lea Salonga and her child!!!
    -Ever since I watched Lea Salonga's "The Broadway Concert" (2002) during December 2005, I've been a big fan of Lea.
    -I'm also Filipina, just like Lea Salonga; I was born in Lucena in 1990 and emigrated to the United States (Delaware) in 1994. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...