Monday, August 13, 2012

At Last!

It's been too long since I've last posted and it's because I'm officially not a bum anymore :) Praise God for the abundance of His blessings, His perfect, meticulous timing to the second, and His protection!

So what have I been up to the past month? I started assisting Sidney Yap, one of the Philippines' top fashion stylists and it's been great! Every day brings new experiences and lessons on dealing with people, honing one's taste, and pushing myself to be better.

Fan Girl teehee
This is going to be a short post given I'm so sleepy and we have a full day tomorrow.


For our gigs, I usually wear something that allows me to move freely, especially as we have to carry a lot of garments and accessories. Here I am in a breezy hot pink top, my favorite olive skort, and comfortable heels.


I accessorized with a stained-glass-effect necklace and kept my shirt buttoned up.


With my trusty brown belt and studded bangle.


This was taken during my second week, when Sid styled Alden Richards for his appearance on Kusina Master. It was a fast paced day of taping five segments, one after the other. It wasn't so much the fast pace that was challenging but rather smelling the scrumptious food cooking on set! It really got me drooling! ;p


Please say hi to Rachel, Sid's other assistant and my partner-in-crime. I've also learned to bring a cardigan or shawl along with me as most studios get really cold.


That's all for now! Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a lovely, blessed week ahead!

Pink sleeveless top from H&M. Olive skort, gifted. Cream cardigan from Gap. Sandals from Parisian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...