Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sea Foam Green: How do you wear it?

Alright, I admit, I've been remiss in my blogging duties! Not because I have nothing to share, because I do -- the abundance of God's blessings has kept me occupied since I came back from a two-week Holy Land tour last May (*gasp* It's now July, can you believe it?! Half the year's gone already!)

Okay, I'll stop myself from rambling on and on and move the discussion what I've been wearing! ;p



I'm so happy I finally get to put on this happy-colored knit from H&M. Following our grandma's passing last March, our family observed a black-and-white wardrobe for a hundred days, with a few appearances of navy and cream. Not to make her death a trivial matter, but we who know Ama (that's what we call our grandma) know that she's now in heaven with her Maker, dancing and singing away, and she wouldn't want us to go around moping! Just as well too, as I've got a pile of brights and coloreds waiting to make their debut!


The thing I love about patterns is that it easily spruces up an outfit. I just put on a pair of white shorts -- obviously a favorite piece in my closet because it a) goes with anything and everything and b) is so comfortable in the Philippine humidity -- and it's like I'm transported back to summer and breezy, clear days on the beach!


For a day of styling*, I tucked in my blouse in front to keep the look polished-yet-casual, and added a studded belt.


What about you -- how do you wear your sea foam green?

Knit blouse from H&M. White shorts and belt from Zara. Tan flats from 168 Mall. Longchamp bag.

----------
* Yes, you read it right! I left corporate life and have joined the ranks of the once corporate-now-creative. There have been so many changes in my life and I hope to share them with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...