Sunday, May 27, 2012

Talking About... Ready for Rain on TV5!

After my rather awkward TV appearance early this year, I thought I'd never have to go through a similar experience. I guess I was wrong! Having moved away from the Philippines (huhuhu), Esel asked me to represent Ready for Rain for an interview with TV5, which I embraced more openly than my last taped interview because this was a) professional rather than personal in nature, and b) I had a little time preparing for it.

Honestly, I am probably the most introverted introvert I know, so public speaking or in this case, speaking in front of 5 people but later to be broadcast nationwide is not something that I feel comfortable with. I just pretended no one I know will ever see this and turned on my I-don't-care-what-people-think TV persona. Yes, I can turn on the charm if I really really try! ;p


I really didn't know what to expect before the day of the taping, (whether I'd be interviewed or not, whether we'd do the interview outdoors or in,) so I wore something short but respectable so as to showcase the boots I'll be wearing, and striking yet muted in color as our family was still in the stage of remembering my grandma.



Unfortunately, I think our family's supposed to avoid bright colors completely, like this set of bangles here...


...and this gorgeous pair of Lulla rain boots, which you can get here.


It took the team awhile to brainstorm angles for the segment. Believe me, I had to do a few ditzy things... like... never mind, I'll just show you the clip when it's ready!



The weather was so weird the day we taped. It was sooooo warm and it drizzled on and off so the umbrellas and boots came in handy. How cool is that? :) I would have wanted to do an on-the-spot weather report if it had rained harder. Hihi.


Finally, after hours of product shots and standing outside, we've finally wrapped up! Resting for awhile with TV persona Makata before we all head home.



I wonder how the segment will turn out. Are you as curious as I am? :)

Thank you for visiting and I hope you're having a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...