Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Seeking

I am utterly amazed at how PERFECT God's timing is. He always was and is and always will be perfect. How can I still be surprised by this?

My mind and emotions have been tossing about, as on the sea, neither here nor there, and just as I left the office today, I asked of God -- God, please speak to me. Let me listen. And upon coming home, this:

"As for God, his way is perfect; -- The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not fear or want anything.
the word of the Lord is flawless. -- His ways and His word (the Bible) are perfect.
He is a shield for all who take refuge in him. -- He protects me when I'm not playing rebel and turn to Him, depend on Him. He protects me even from myself.
For who is God besides the Lord? -- My God is the God of all gods! Who can compare?
And who is the Rock except our God? -- He is faithful, unchanging, the beginning, and the end.
It is God who arms me with strength -- When I am weak and doubting, He gives me new hope.
and makes my way perfect.  -- He brings me back when I am astray. He works all things together for those who love Him and are called to His purpose. (Romans 8:28)
He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;  -- I am swift and light and unencumbered by worries.
he enables me to stand on the heights. -- I am not afraid. I have a great view of His vision.
He trains my hands for battle; -- He makes my unskilled hands capable. No experience? No worries. God equips me and is my strength. He is made perfect in my weaknesses. (2 Corinthians 12:9)
my arms can bend a bow of bronze. -- With God, I am invincible! Wonder Woman! Capable of anything that's set before me, of the great unknown. (Philippians 4:13)
You give me your shield of victory -- I will finish the race, victorious and uninjured, for His protection is around me.
you stoop down to make me great -- God did not need to make Himself man, but He did. All because of His great love for me. He stooped down into my filth, my wickedness, my pain and ugliness and loved me, a sinner. Not only that, He lifts me up on eagles' wings that I may soar.
You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn." 
2 Samuel 22:31-37


I may not have a definite answer, but YOU alone are enough. You alone are sufficient for me. Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...