Thursday, March 15, 2012

On Repeat

I have a tendency to wear certain things over and over again (and leave 80% of my closet ignored). What can I say, except yes, I'm planning to clean it out soon! :) In the meantime, here's a second look at an orange-and-black combo I wore the other week. I'm loving this blouse! Although closed high at the neck, I don't feel too claustrophobic in it yet given the sheer, breathe-easy material.



This time, I also had the liberty of pairing it with shorts -- it's so warm nowadays, I take every chance I get to expose my legs -- and wearing it casually with the sleeves rolled up.


I added a roughly finished spiked belt for some spunk and attitude...


...and some sheen with these comfy patent flats!


Thank you for visiting and I hope you're adjusting well to the warmer weather!

Blouse lent by Sharon. Mango shorts. Belt and flats from Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...