Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flower Power, Tween Edition

On behalf of my cousin Cara, I would like to apologize for the state of her hair. Haha. Apparently, Unmanageable Hair Syndrome is something all tweens must go through (I did too!) and there's no amount of great hairstyling and strong hair clips that will hold it in place.

That said, I love how Cara paired a floral blouse and floral skort we found at Bershka a few months back.



While the blouse lengthened Cara and made her look taller in addition to her slim frame, it also came with a skinny belt that gave her a few curves. Oops. Missed a belt loop, as you can see...


She playfully paired it with a complementary floral print in a darker color. Both pieces, while feminine enough, are very age-appropriate and allowed for a great amount of movement for Cara. I'm quite distressed when I see twelve-year-olds dressed in low-cut blouses, heels, and fully made up. Yikes!


Cara added a pop of blue to an otherwise girly outfit. Just the right amount of spice to balance the sweet.


Hmmm. I want to try pulling off this look ;) What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...