Sunday, March 11, 2012

Anchor

I channeled a very breezy, cheery attitude with these loose, easy-breathing pieces a few days ago.


I was afraid I'd fly away (thank God for the breeze we're still enjoying now!) that I weighed myself down with a chunky bone necklace.


While we're on the subject... I've always had the bad habit of worrying, and these thoughts just weigh me down. I was reminded today that should I have only one anchor, one rock, it should be my Lord Jesus Christ. I should then cast aside every worry, every doubt. Whether I make a bad decision or am fooled by anyone, these words give me courage:

And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
And if our God is with us, then who could stand against?
                                              lyrics from Our God by Chris Tomlin, taken from Romans 8:31

I feel so much lighter proclaiming His power and His awesomeness... more than I could ever worry or pray or work for.

Hope you have a blessed week ahead! :)

H&M blouse. Bershka pants. Nine West peeptoe heels. Necklace from Hong Kong.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jill,

    Thank you for sharing your love for God. You are an inspiration not only as a stylist but also as a child of God.

    Looking forward to your new and innovative styles!

    CIao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for His sustenance! Thank you for your encouragement, as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...