Friday, February 17, 2012

Styling Dilemma: Boredom

When you're bored with your current wardrobe pieces and feel like you've worn the same pieces over and over again, why not wear it differently? I read somewhere that "only boring people are bored," so I did something different with this Topshop printed blouse, which is meant to have a peek-a-boo opening down the back. I wore it backwards instead as a cardigan.


If you're like me and move around a lot, you can roll up your sleeves, secure with a safety pin if needed, and throw it on a dress. Why not add a belt, for extra polish? I love how belts can make a look so put-together!


You can also layer a necklace to keep it interesting. I kept my neck free from adornment though and went with dangling earrings, great for a looooong and exhausting day!

I was really blessed to end the sleep-deprived, mind-boggling day with a visit with my grandma, who is 100 years old! I hate to admit that I don't visit often enough, but when I do, I am filled with so much peace, joy, and gratitude for God's blessing and faithfulness. She is my icon of grace under pressure and full dependence on God. Hopefully, I can be more and more like her every day.


So... do you have any styling or wardrobe dilemmas? I'd love to hear about them! :)

Mango dress. Topshop blouse. Uniqlo belt. VNC heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...