Thursday, February 2, 2012

Something New/Old: Green Jacket

There's just something about pink-and-green combinations that make me feel refreshed and rejuvenated. Okay, so the last time I dressed in this color combo, I was barely covered for a very relaxed day at the beach... This time, I'm all bundled up for indoor air-conditioned weather.


It's been YEARS since I last used this jacket, and I can count on one hand the number of times I've worn it. Such a shame, huh? As I mentioned before, there are pieces that my mom buys but take me awhile to get used to. This jacket is one such article; I love how its muted green gives way to the louder magenta shirt.


It takes some effort for me to dig back into my clothes rack and intentionally wear pieces that I don't reach for. You could say I'm stepping out of my comfort zone by choosing this structured cover-up over a soft, comfortable cardigan. Yep, what a brave soul I am ;p


I accented my outfit with my favorite gold belt, which held on surprisingly well considering it's falling to pieces:

Nothing a little glue won't fix. And anyway, when it finally corrodes and turns to dust in my hands, I can replace it with another cheap belt from SM. Hihi. And of course, my favorite pair of the season!



Have you gotten sick of seeing these heels yet? I do promise I'd take my other shoes out for a change as I think they're starting to feel neglected... ;p

Thank you for visiting and I hope you have a blessed Thursday!


Sea foam green jacket from Jeans West. Tshirt from J. Crew. Jeans from Uniqlo. Belt from Hong Kong. Parisian heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...