Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hearts Day, Part 2

Today, as millions of people celebrate their love for one another, I bask in the love of my Almighty Father, Faithful Provider, Redeemer, and Friend. Isaiah 54:10 assures me of His promise to love me forever -- "For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even then my faithful love for you will remain. My covenant of blessing will never be broken," says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

What security and confidence I have in Him, my first, most precious, and forever love! :)

For a single (but not lonely) Valentine's, I channeled the gorgeous Emma Watson!


I discovered this garish glorious fluorescent pink-orange lace top in Forever21 the other day and I couldn't wait to wear it! As part of my personal theme of Courage this year, I'm slowly learning to move away from choosing "safe" colors such as black, navy, beige, and trying out brighter, louder hues.

On this day of hearts, what could be more romantic than blush colors, lace, and pearls?


Believe me, I was tempted to pile on some ruffles as well, but decided it a tad too much for the office. Hihi. I layered a silver brocade blazer instead for an added touch of femininity.


It had little pleated details too, so it satisfied my craving for being a girly-girl for today. Don't be surprised, but it's my first time to wear this blazer after being in my closet for about hmmm... seven years? I had bought it because it was on sale, and like most other things I buy on a whim, I wondered why I ever gave in to the purchase (Okay, we all know it's the price! A bargain's too hard to pass up.)


God, you amaze me no end as to how you show your love for me in the simplest but most thoughtful of gestures...


Such as these flowers I received from my boyfie Kim! I could smell them wafting down the stairs as I came home tonight. I can't deny it -- love, love, love is in the air :)


Thank you for reading and may you be blessed by the love that is in Christ Jesus!

Forever21 lace top. Temt blazer. Topshop pants. Nine West heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...