Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Crazy for Color

It could be possible that my relationship with color started with Esel's influence. I mean, who else would dare to wear six -- SIX!!! -- different colors all at the same time? I know of only one person, and that would be Esel :)



How much does she love color? Let us count the ways...
1) Acid yellow lace shell
2) Dark red tank top


3) Purple Longchamp bag
4) Pink accessory antibacterial hand gel, pink hair ribbon


5) Electric blue pants
6) Coral peep-toe espadrilles

Yep. I'm pretty sure I would still be wearing all-black or gray ensembles if it weren't for Esel :) Okay, so I had red corduroy pants in high school... but she does make me enjoy color and life in general. Oh, and did you know she's also the one who made me rethink lace is for old biddies? But that's another story.

Thank you for reading and I hope you're having a color-filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...