Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Conservatively Gray

I also love picking dresses that are unique so they are conversation pieces by themselves. Here's one of them I bought during a shopping trip abroad last year.


Doesn't it look so serious and conservative in front?


At first sight, I didn't think this was "me" because it's very structured, stiff, and therefore constricting; I like my clothes loose and flowy. Also, it reminded me of a doctor's coat, although it looks nothing like it. Why do you think that is? ;p


The cuts and panels made me reconsider this dress. Ultimately, it was the sexy cut-out at the back that made me try it on.


And when a dress fits well, it's hard to resist ;)


Thank you for reading and have a blessed week ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...