Saturday, January 28, 2012

Personal Silhouette: Lynda

Last weekend, I had the wonderful opportunity to spend some time with my fellow Dgroup member Lynda at a retreat. For over a year now, Lynda and I have shared stories on career, style, and the mixing of both, and I'm always impressed by the grace she carries herself with.

There are a couple of things that make Lynda's style so distinct. First is a semi-fitted top that's comfortable yet shows off her curves in a very decent way ;) Second to this are dark, slimming pants.


Third -- the sparkle! Lynda confessed her weakness for everything sparkly. I didn't judge; Lynda is to sparkles as I am to loose, sack-like clothing! Hihi. Okay, so her preference is more flattering ;) Here's a close-up of her metallic baby-pink blouse, three-tone belt, and bright-colored nails.


A fourth element of Lynda's style is chunky footwear, preferably heels -- "the better to lengthen my look," she says. Here with another surprising touch to her outfit -- gray wedges!


For Day 2 of the retreat, she packed a wrinkle-free blouse in a similar shape with Dolman sleeves.


What about you? What's your favorite go-to pieces? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...