Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day to Night: Color

For the last holiday of 2011, I spent the whole day uncharacteristically out of the house. Booked separately as personal shopper for my aunt and my brother, then a meeting before heading out to dinner, I chose an outfit that wouldn't betray the true hermit mood I was in ;p What better way to infuse some energy than with pops of color?

For "work", i.e. shopping, I donned my color block blouse paired with white shorts -- the better to enjoy my new tan before my legs are soon shrouded in corporate wear -- black flats, and another burst of color via a chunky necklace. I took the first photo at one of Zara's fitting rooms while waiting for my brother to try out some shirts.

Then before heading out for a birthday dinner, I simply changed into a casual red shirt and black pumps. The necklace and footwear definitely made my whole outfit look dressier! Without them, I could have been dressed for the beach ;)

To my readers out there, you may be few but I feel your love and encouragement. Thank you for being with me on this journey. Love you! :)

Color block blouse from Hong Kong. Shorts from Zara. Belt from Uniqlo. Black flats from Hong Kong. Necklace from H&M. Black pumps from Payless Shoe Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...