Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Coral Candy

For the first day of work for 2012, I decided to be a little more corporate and put on this classic brown shirt dress I bought way back in 2007. At the time, I was assigned in a little town called Petaluma, California and had gone to the nearest Target to while the weekend away. Albeit a little easy to wrinkle, the dress remains a staple to this day. I matched it with a black bag and black pumps.

 
My statement piece today is this eye-catching necklace given to me by my dear friend Char, who is one of the most thoughtful people I know. She knows how much I love accessories, especially bib necklaces!


A little color goes a long way, don't you think? :)

Hope you're having a beautiful start of the year!

Dress, Merona. Pumps from Staccato. Necklace, gift from Char.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...