Sunday, January 22, 2012

Color Inspiration: Berries in Yoghurt

Do you ever get dressed in a hurry? I do, more times than I'd like.

This is how I got dressed today. I woke up late -- I have three alarms I shut off before finally getting out of bed -- stumbled into the shower, fell into the dress, and pawed my way through my closet for a cover-up as I felt a slight chill in the weather. Not really happy with the state of my hair, but at least I combed it*!



Then I went for accessories. I chose a butterfly necklace first, which I looped with the dress ties to keep it in place, then settled on stud earrings to keep my look clean and fuss-free.


I'm still very much enjoying my nail color which hasn't chipped yet (or doesn't seem like it from afar).


Aaaand, to explain the title of my post, my usual breakfast:


Which is sort of the color palette of the day. Nom nom nom. Very refreshing! The breakfast, not the clothes ;p

Dress from Topshop, Annick's. Mango cardigan. Necklace from 168 Mall. Heels from VNC.
----------
* Have you guys seen Sarah Jessica Parker in I Don't Know How She Does It? I feel like her character sometimes minus the kids, the husband, the housework, and the amazing-but-high-pressure career. In short, I'm just usually frazzled and forget to comb my hair! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...