Saturday, December 10, 2011

Subtle Sparkle and Sheen

Hey, city slickers! (Say whaaat?) Decided to bring a subtle dash of celebration into my workday wear via some sequins and other shiny things without going over the top. I held out on the bling because honestly, I woke up really late and was rushing to the office. The resulting look is very understated with a few surprising details.




I ditched the belt that came with the dress and cinched it instead with a black sequined and patent belt, choosing to cover the belt loops. (Spot the car in the photo! Haha!)


I'm glad it was quite dry the day this was taken as it allowed us to shoot outdoors. It also allowed me to wear my patent heels without getting icky wet feet!


Just a little shine in a dark color against a subdued hue makes a "holiday" item a little more corporate-friendly, don't you think? ;)

What's your bling accessory?

H&M dress. Belt from Hong Kong, came with a dress. Heels from VNC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...