Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Style Profile: Erika

Although younger in age, my cousin Erika possesses a mature attitude towards fashion: clothes should emphasize one's best features. I think that explains why she has a well-curated wardrobe as opposed to my overflowing one, which includes oversized shirts and blazers she'd consider I can do without ;p

For our trip to the beach, Erika packed just six dresses, each with a punch. This dress, she shared, is too short so the beach was the only place she could wear it to.

 


Peek a boo! I see you! Garterized cut-outs provided aesthetic as well as function: they gathered fabric for more volume, adjusted in size depending on the wearer's size, and added a flirty touch.



The weather that day might might have been a bit dreary so we ended up spending it indoors playing games, but this dress sure brought the sunshine in ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...