Monday, December 5, 2011

Rain, Rain!

This is what you call dressing in the dark and hoping for the best! Hahaha! I think my outfit made sense anyway -- everything's in blues, greens, and purples.


It's my first time to wear this beautiful ikat poncho I received at least a year ago. Unlike most of my gifted clothing, this one's from my dad :) But wait, that's not my whole outfit...



It's been raining non-stop so it was really good timing that I had just received my Savannah rain boots! Wet weather has never been this fun and carefree! No more wet socks or pants -- ick! Ready to go out!


Thank you for visiting! Have a blessed week ahead, everyone!

Handmade ikat poncho from Narda's. H&M jeans. Belt from Hong Kong. Savannah rain boots from Ready for Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...