Friday, December 30, 2011

Print on the beach, Part 3

It was raining the whole of Day 3 of our Boracay trip, so it was a marvel to me that it slowed down to a very light drizzle the moment we stepped out for dinner, allowing me to take this shot outdoors. I looked down and was entertained by the swirls of color about to spill over the pattern of pebbles.



Dad, can you please take my photo? He willingly obliged his vain daughter. I'm so blessed! ;)


I had packed this maxi dress as I expected cool weather in December. Oh, and lots of mosquitoes too! I made sure to protect myself with Guard insect repellent :)

We walked around Station 2 for awhile before heading to dinner. Afterwards, a few of us dropped by for crepes as clamored for by the little ones and accompanied another cousin in buying her tankini (she refused to buy a bikini because "it's for sluts" -- WAHH!) It's so rare to have all of us cousins complete in one place for several days and it's really funny to see siblings interacting with one another. I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses baby-sitting, especially for baby Josh* who, his nanny told me today, woke up looking for Achi Jill. Awww! So sweet.

Dress from Apartment. Cardigan from Dotti. Bag, H&M.


----------
* He's not really a "baby" at two years old, but he's everyone's baby as the youngest in our brood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...