Friday, December 30, 2011

Beach Cover-up / Print on the Beach, Part 4

It was so warm and sunny on our last morning five hours in Boracay, it was such a shame to leave! I finally got the chance to use my sheer beach cover-up with the toasty weather.



Here's a close-up of the sailor print. I saw this in a thrift shop a month ago and knew it would be great for the beach. Hihi! So much for not shopping! I reasoned it would also be great for casual weekends with a slip underneath.


Given our family had to leave for the airport around lunch time, I had these photos taken before I rushed for a shower and finished packing.


Oh Boracay, it won't be long before I'm back! Until then, I have this photo to inspire me to work towards a beachfront office ;)



Dress, thrifted. Bikini, H&M.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jill! I was in Boracay as well, too bad we didn't bump into each other! Happy new year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepa! Sayang we didn't get to meet up! Super loooove your blog! It's amazing :) I can almost hear the markets of Europe :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...