Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What's green, yellow, and red, and honks all day?

Answer: ME!

I decided to psych myself up for the Christmas spirit given it's only a few more weeks away! Beginning with a black dress as my canvas, I layered a diaphanous green blouse and weighed it down with a yellow ornamental necklace. Owing to the cold I've had all weekend, my nose and the skin beneath it has chafed red... which goes with the holiday theme of the day ;p


I decided to have our scrap yard as my backdrop of the day... it's nice to change things up sometimes.


Guess which song is ringing in my head when I see this photo?


Jingle bells, jingle bells...!

Haha. Which reminds me, I have to do my Christmas shopping soon!

Mango dress. Blouse from Zara employee sale. Necklace from 168 Mall. Pumps from Staccato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...