Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Inspiration: Plaid + Floral

I take inspiration from everywhere, but one of my frequent and probably unsurprising sources would be Scott Schuman's street-style photos.

My younger self would be completely bewildered by this look, but now I find it so charming in a very nonchalant, just-got-dressed-in-the-dark-but-still-look-cute kind of way. I'm inspired to reinterpret this outfit with pieces from my own closet. I have similar alternatives for everything except the Prada heels. HAHA. I can try replicating them though!


Hmmm. Why not? One of these days, when it's a lot cooler, I'll put together my own version of this! C'mon, December chill, hurry up already :)

Photo from The Sartorialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...