Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Gems!

The post title is in honor of our outfits' gemstone hues (we didn't talk about it, promise!) and what these ladies represent in my life -- a blessing through and through.

Had a lovely dinner with our Dgroup sisters yesterday in Wheatberry Cafe along Scout Tuason. My only (clear) outfit photo was one with these two gorgeous girls, who have been guiding me in my spiritual walk for the past year.

me with Queen and May


Please bear with me on the poor photo quality. I managed to ask our helper to snap a full body shot before I headed out, and this was the best one.



Dark rose shift blouse borrowed from my mom's closet, teardrop earrings given by my mom, belt hand-me-down from my mom, Uniqlo garter pants* bought by my mom. I take full credit for the Mulberry clutch and VNC shoes :)

----------
* The next best thing to leggings. Seriously. They are so comfy and great for travel. Not to mention shopping! No more unbuttoning and zipping out of pants, saving precious shopping minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...