Friday, September 16, 2011

Field Work, Day 2

Yesterday was Day 2 on my local trip, which was quite exhausting but productive! We started with breakfast at Jollibee -- nothing gets you going like a corned beef breakfast -- then conducted store checks entirely by foot. Ahhhh, the fresh Baguio air unfortunately is not so fresh anymore, thanks to pollution from traffic :p

Here, nothing surprising or phenomenal, just the same belt with a similar theme as the previous day. This time, completing a Zara striped button-down and Uniqlo boyfriend-fit chinos, which was on my shopping list and promptly appeared in stores when I visited HK last month. Writing down one's wishlist is magical!




Oh, Baguio blooms! How I wish I could have these fresh flowers in my room everyday... They're so inspiring!


These dahlias are really show-stoppers.


Aaaaand... I had to post this photo because this is just too funny. Obviously, I was not prepared when my colleague took this with Burnham Park as the background.


After field work, we headed straight for Dagupan for a day that ended with us being back in Manila by midnight. Whew. I'm so ready for the weekend.

Blouse from Zara. Boyfriend chinos from Uniqlo. Belt from Shanghai. Flats from Bershka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...