Thursday, September 29, 2011

Channeling the 70s

There is an irresistible allure to a vintage dress. On one hand, it's so dated and identifiable to a very specific date in history. On the other, it's such a classic! Hmmm. Not sure if I'm making any sense here. I just know that in the world of fashion, trends reappear after a few years, so all the more reason to keep old favorites, even if they weren't yours originally ;) 



I updated the dress with black and gold accessories, like this bracelet. I hardly find anything that fits well on my wrists, so when I saw this elastic one, I snapped it up right away! The fact that it was only P60 made my decision really quick. Hooray for cheap finds! I saw it retailing in Rockwell for P300+.


 Then I pulled out this woven belt I've had since high school. I can't believe it's lasted this long.


Here's one last look... The colors are so warm and happy without being too outrageous and excitable. Very steady, like what I'm feeling today.


Happy Thursday!!!

Dress from ukay-ukay. Belt from China. Bracelet from 168 Mall. Bag from Longchamp. Flats from Cole Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...