Friday, August 5, 2011

Style Profiles: Mira and Abby

Had dinner with my good friends Mira and Abby yesterday. It's always a joy to see them and I look forward to our animated discussions... and dissecting they're wearing, of course ;p

They differ so much in style but both are equally stylish. Don't you agree?

Mira and Abby



Mira's the hottie of the group and pretty much lives in heels. She selects classic pieces with a twist, and makes sure her clothes are cut well to play up her petite frame. It's because of her that I'm inspired to steer away from my sack dresses and blouses. (Hope I remember this the next time I spot something comfortable and breezy!)

And although Abby doesn't expose a lot of skin, I can't say her quirky style is "safe" because it's her daring combinations that make me go "hmmmmm, I want to try that!" Take for example, her choice of sheer olive green shirt, worn with a black-and-white geometric print skirt, and silver peep-toe heels. And her bangs* -- love them! :)

Here's another photo of the pair when we had dinner last May.

Abby and Mira

I admire both of them because they stay true to their own personal style. To thine own self be true!

Have a great weekend! :)

----------
* Oh bangs... how I wish they suited me. A few years ago, I had blunt bangs and all my ex could say about them was "Hmmmmm..." After a few months, he admitted he thought they were ugly. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...