Monday, August 8, 2011

Monochromatic Monday

It's been an amazing three weeks into this blog, and I'd like to introduce something I haven't tried since: Monochrome!




You guessed correctly! I changed into exercise clothes as soon as I got home*. I figured it's been awhile since I last exercised, and I owe it to myself to be healthy. This is my old PE shirt from college.


I always give my dad a hard time when he wears his favorite color (gray) head-to-toe, and now I'm guilty of doing the same thing :D I did add a pop of color with my fuchsia socks. See?


I'm happy to report I actually exercised for thirty minutes :) Sometimes, I change into my gym outfit and end up munching on junk food in front of the TV! Eeep. I'm still panting after thirty minutes of rest though. Have to do this more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...