Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Just a Bit Girly

Does this look like something sweet and spice and everything nice? I wanted to balance the pink-and-white combo with black pieces to keep the look from being overly saccharine.

lace blouse from Guangzhou, Portmans sweater, Topshop necklace
I tucked in my blouse so it would flare out from my sweater, giving the illusion of a smaller waist and the existence of hips.


Did it work? :)



My favorite details are those anyone hardly notices, like this one here:

black horsehair belt on black pants
To tell you the truth, I just needed something to hold my pants up.* Good thing I have this black belt that blends right in ;p And of course, what outfit would be complete without shoes?


These flats are soooo comfy! I'm glad I decided on them instead of heels, as they allowed me to run around the whole day :)

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! Two more days until the weekend!



----------
* Have gotten a bit thin the past two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...