Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bibs Aren't Just for Babies

I've had bib necklaces on my shop-for list for a few months now, but I've never found one that perfectly married aesthetic and value-for-money... until yesterday. Love cheap thrills! :)


It doesn't look like much by itself but when paired with the right blouse...


Small change, big difference!


After organizing my (fancy) jewelry yesterday, I was inspired to wear a little more of it. Like... my teensy ring. I find it difficult to wear a lot of jewelry, since I have to take it off while at my desk :)



Here's my look for the day.


 On to more adventurous choices! :) Happy Thursday!

Kimono blouse from H&M. Pants from Uniqlo. Sandals from VNC. Necklace from 168 Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...