Sunday, July 31, 2011

Missing Summer

Woke up to cool weather today, and it went down to as low as twenty-four degrees! Brrr. Haha. I'm really not used to "cold" weather. Brought the sunshine in with a sunny maxi dress I got in 168 Mall last year. It was a toss-up between this color and a green-blue-purple one. Hmmm, might be time for a revisit! :)




Paired the dress with a light cover up and my sturdy-yet-oh-so-small thrifted bag.


Love Sundays like these! Had a good long nap in the afternoon, did some "exercise"*, and had a lovely dinner with my uncle and cousins.

----------
* My term for 10 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes of weights. Hahaha. Gosh, I'm so lazy!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so muuuuch! :-) Really am a huge fan of your style! I love how you put together thrifted/168 things with Topshop tops and designer Prada bags! LOVE LOVE LOVE! We should shop together! :-) -Daryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daryl!!! Thanks so much! This was one of my lazy, put-together-anything outfits! I agree, we SHOULD shop together! Haha. Btw, my designer bags are all borrowed... so I have more budget to spend on clothes and shoes! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...