Thursday, July 21, 2011

How to Hide a Rash, Part 7

Today, I decided to wear a breezy blouse with enough coverage instead of layering with a cardigan.

I purchased this blouse from Topshop a few months ago while out with my niece. I loved the print right away! It has a whimsical feel of gypsies and fields and starbursts and dandelions, don't you think?

Topshop lavender and gray blouse

It's quite fun because it's oh-so-prim in front, but opens at the back, showing some skin.

too bad my skin condition is not so good yet
had to edit a few spots out of the photo
 I also like the sleeve and button details, here capped with a gold bangle to further distract from my skin.


Completed the look with gold drop earrings and my favorite tan heels from Nine West.


I'll post a close-up of these heels when my rash has cleared and I have a decent pedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...